Speculum use

black115

Speculum use

Post by black115 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Thank you so much for your videos in relation to the use of the speculums that you have collected over time, may I say your mare has a beautiful cervix. I was intregued about the vaginal hypersensitivity following insertion, I have experienced it before however, only after prolonged examination. I would love to see more speculum videos, the mares are every bit as interesting as the stallions! I agree as well, the Polanskys do have the tendancy to pinch the vaginal wall

goldstud
Site Admin

Re: Speculum use

Post by goldstud » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:19 am

black115 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:32 pm
Thank you so much for your videos in relation to the use of the speculums that you have collected over time, may I say your mare has a beautiful cervix. I was intregued about the vaginal hypersensitivity following insertion, I have experienced it before however, only after prolonged examination. I would love to see more speculum videos, the mares are every bit as interesting as the stallions! I agree as well, the Polanskys do have the tendancy to pinch the vaginal wall
I will be doing more speculum videos in the future, as well as internal camera views. It is just a matter of getting the time and help to get those videos done. :(

black115

Re: Speculum use

Post by black115 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Look forward to seeing them, I have used the waterproof GoPro in the past inserted in to the mare for internal camera coverage, has usually worked well except the body heat can steam it up....

Lenjoymn

Speculum use

Post by Lenjoymn » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Has come on a forum and has seen this theme. Allow to help you?