Getting site up and running

goldstud
Site Admin

Getting site up and running

Post by goldstud » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 am

Hi everyone,

We created the announcements page just to keep everyone up to date on the changes of the website, especially as we are getting it up and running, and are trying to work the bugs out. Setting the web page up has been a lot more involved than we initially thought but I think we now have it set up and ready to go. I have all the videos from the patreon account uploaded to the server here and will start adding them to there specified sections tonight or tomorrow night. Once those are added to their prospective sections I will then start adding new videos.

Please let me know how everything works.

Thanks.

Goldstud

goldstud
Site Admin

Re: Getting site up and running

Post by goldstud » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:38 am

Just as a side note, for those that were supporters on my videos on Patreon and have already paid for a membership, I will be resetting your month membership once I actually start getting videos up, that way you have not paid for time with nothing posted to view.

TwistedStallion

Post by TwistedStallion » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:04 am

Thanks for the update. Very excited for new material.Thank you for saying you will reset memberships. That is a great gesture to supporters.

airion

Post by airion » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Great to hear :)

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 am

Hello everyone,

Okay, so as I said above, I would like to reset membership for those that were previously supporters on Patreon and had already paid to see the old videos. However the web site controls do not allow me to do that. That said, the only way I can find to do that is for each of you to cancel your subscription, then send me an e-mail so I can give you a month membership, and then you resubscribe once that month is up.

when you send me the e-mail, please tell me what your nick name and e-mail were when you were on Patreon.
Send your e-mail to: info@goldstudservices.com.

I am sorry that it is so complicated to do this, but the web site controls and do not allow me to CONTROL as much as I would like. :(

Thanks everyone and I appreciate your continued support.

Goldstud.

Dingoz

Post by Dingoz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:21 pm

In my subscription tab it already says "billing 0.00" though? It expires on 6/4 so the reason to do this is to further delay that date or?

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:51 am

Dingoz wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:21 pm
In my subscription tab it already says "billing 0.00" though? It expires on 6/4 so the reason to do this is to further delay that date or?
For you it is a little different because you are paying by paypal and I set your membership manually so I will set it for a month from when I started posting new videos.