Video Requests

Dirk
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Video Requests

Post by Dirk » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:07 am

I'd like to see the mating process with an internal view, like the sex documentary showing sex inside of a vagina. I think it would be very informative to see all the musculature in action.

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Video Requests

Post by goldstud » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 am

Dirk wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:07 am
I'd like to see the mating process with an internal view, like the sex documentary showing sex inside of a vagina. I think it would be very informative to see all the musculature in action.
I am really hoping to some day get a video like this, but unfortunately I have not been able to find any type of camera suitable to capture such a video.

Dirk
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Video Requests

Post by Dirk » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:16 am

There are various lipstick cameras and probes available, some not too expensive. I suggest this one https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hilitand-108 ... gIiN_D_BwE

A small flashlight would be an easy back light. Both would be easily retrievable after the shooting. I'd suggest using one of the shorter length stallions.

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Video Requests

Post by goldstud » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 am

Dirk wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:16 am
There are various lipstick cameras and probes available, some not too expensive. I suggest this one https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hilitand-108 ... gIiN_D_BwE

A small flashlight would be an easy back light. Both would be easily retrievable after the shooting. I'd suggest using one of the shorter length stallions.
I may see if I can give that a try. The problem will be getting it to stay pointing in the right direction. I was thinking some kind of elongated camera such as an endoscope that I could put back side of just inside the mare's cervix, but they all seem to have sharp edges.
I will see if I can order one of these and give it a try.

Dirk
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Video Requests

Post by Dirk » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Thanks I hope it turns out well.

Dirk
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Re: Video Requests

Post by Dirk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Have you had any luck with this?

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Video Requests

Post by goldstud » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:47 am

Dirk wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm
Have you had any luck with this?
Unfortunately not yet. I checked out that camera and discovered that the camera itself is not water proof. It comes with a water proof case and the case looks to have sharp edges that would be bad to put in a mare's vagina.

I have found a place to get refurbished gopros but they still are out of my price range. :(

Post Reply