New Videos

ch1986

New Videos

Post by ch1986 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:39 am

Hey Guys,

Thanks for continuing the site, I've been a supporter for a while. I am curious about new videos, any new condom videos on the horizon? Also interested in different horses/breeds(I understand this is difficult to accomplish). I have always been intrigued by the difference in volume between different breeds and would love to see some content showing such. I have seen that Zebra's usually have a very large volume of ejaculate, do you know why that is?

Thanks!

Chris

goldstud
Site Admin

Re: New Videos

Post by goldstud » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 am

ch1986 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:39 am
Hey Guys,

Thanks for continuing the site, I've been a supporter for a while. I am curious about new videos, any new condom videos on the horizon? Also interested in different horses/breeds(I understand this is difficult to accomplish). I have always been intrigued by the difference in volume between different breeds and would love to see some content showing such. I have seen that Zebra's usually have a very large volume of ejaculate, do you know why that is?

Thanks!

Chris
If plans go right, especially now that I have the phantom set up in the new building, I am hoping to get lots more condom videos.
As to different breeds, I unfortunately can only video the stallions that I have myself, which are mostly Arabians. Sadly I just don't have access to other stallions that the owners are willing to permit me to post videos of :(

There are actually as many differences in volume between individuals as there is between breeds. That said, some breeds do as a whole, produce more than others. Draft breeds of course are going to produce more simply because of their body size. That said it seems often some of the breeds that produce a lot are breeds such as the Spanish horse, and in many cases Thoroughbreds.

As to the zebras you mention, that is mostly the Grevys that are huge producers. Most of what they produce however is gel, and gobs of it. As to WHY, you would have to ask mother nature that. I would suspect it is just an adaptation on the same reason horse stallions produce gel, the Grevys zebra just take it to the next level.

I would love to be able to have a Grevys stallion to collect and measure gel volume just out of pure curiosity, but sadly the USA government likes to control who can and cannot own Grevys zebras because they are on the endangered species list.

The only way they would allow me to own any would be if I was to have them on display such run a zoo, or if I had them for RESEARCH! And of course to have them for RESEARCH, would require all kinds of degree's and licensing and BS of that nature, all of which requires MONEY. Lots of it. Then the cost to purchase Grevys, they are not cheap.

I would love to start a program to increase the population of Grevys zebras but again, very expensive and the good ole US of A government likes to say what you can and cannot do/have, and exactly what purpose you can have said something for etc., which in a nutshell, is why the species is dyeing out. They are being killed in their native habitat, and on US soil only the rich are allowed to have them and breed them.

ch1986

Post by ch1986 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 pm

goldstud wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 am
ch1986 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:39 am
Hey Guys,

Thanks!

Chris
If plans go right, especially now that I have the phantom set up in the new building, I am hoping to get lots more condom videos.
As to different breeds, I unfortunately can only video the stallions that I have myself, which are mostly Arabians. Sadly I just don't have access to other stallions that the owners are willing to permit me to post videos of :(

There are actually as many differences in volume between individuals as there is between breeds. That said, some breeds do as a whole, produce more than others. Draft breeds of course are going to produce more simply because of their body size. That said it seems often some of the breeds that produce a lot are breeds such as the Spanish horse, and in many cases Thoroughbreds.

As to the zebras you mention, that is mostly the Grevys that are huge producers. Most of what they produce however is gel, and gobs of it. As to WHY, you would have to ask mother nature that. I would suspect it is just an adaptation on the same reason horse stallions produce gel, the Grevys zebra just take it to the next level.

I would love to be able to have a Grevys stallion to collect and measure gel volume just out of pure curiosity, but sadly the USA government likes to control who can and cannot own Grevys zebras because they are on the endangered species list.

The only way they would allow me to own any would be if I was to have them on display such run a zoo, or if I had them for RESEARCH! And of course to have them for RESEARCH, would require all kinds of degree's and licensing and BS of that nature, all of which requires MONEY. Lots of it. Then the cost to purchase Grevys, they are not cheap.

I would love to start a program to increase the population of Grevys zebras but again, very expensive and the good ole US of A government likes to say what you can and cannot do/have, and exactly what purpose you can have said something for etc., which in a nutshell, is why the species is dyeing out. They are being killed in their native habitat, and on US soil only the rich are allowed to have them and breed them.
Thank you for the informative response, I appreciate it.

harvclub

Post by harvclub » Wed May 01, 2019 3:51 pm

goldstud wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 am

These would be great to see, looking forward to more of them. Would you also consider doing some live cover condom videos? Either doing penis redirection to the side then crump method (So there's no penetration and risk of pregnancy) or even natural mating with a condom on. It would also be nice to see some of those actual stallion condoms in use if you had any.