Mare/cow examinations

wildewetter

Mare/cow examinations

Post by wildewetter » Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Hey there,

I found one of your videos which showed the detailed and deep examination of a mare. I really like that video and would love to see more of the alike (maybe including examination of cervix, et al).

As I am not a paying member yet I don't if this exists already. If not, would you consider creating such content?

PS: keep up the great work

goldstud
Site Admin

Re: Mare/cow examinations

Post by goldstud » Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 pm

wildewetter wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 pm
Hey there,

I found one of your videos which showed the detailed and deep examination of a mare. I really like that video and would love to see more of the alike (maybe including examination of cervix, et al).

As I am not a paying member yet I don't if this exists already. If not, would you consider creating such content?

PS: keep up the great work
I fully intend to do more, and had planed to have already done more but time and enough help have just not permitted itself. My friend Gildedstud came out to help for a while but I was so busy trying to get some necessities done around here that we did not get the vaginal/cervical exam done.
Unfortunately Gildedstud is having to leave early (tonight) to get back home so I will be back to my own on making videos until I can get someone else to move in and help out, but I do still plan on doing more topics revolving around mares.

wildewetter

Post by wildewetter » Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm

So, is there already material about mares/cows in the videos section?

TwistedStallion

Post by TwistedStallion » Wed May 30, 2018 3:59 am

I'm looking forward to more of thes also. Hoping you get some more time and help soon.

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Wed May 30, 2018 6:21 am

wildewetter wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm
So, is there already material about mares/cows in the videos section?
Yes, there are currently 4 videos.