new video posted (4) 9-22-19

goldstud
Site Admin
new video posted (4) 9-22-19

Post by goldstud » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:16 am

Star ejaculation side view 8-25-19

(POSTED 9-22-19)
Side view of star ejaculating using an open ended av for stimulation.

In section:
http://goldstudservices.com/av-mounted-open-end/

Lukan

Re: new video posted (4) 9-22-19

Post by Lukan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Espectacular

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:23 am

test

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:45 am

Hi Everyone,

Over the next couple of months I am planning to upload all my content to Podia and www.zooville.org. I am planning January 1st to have all my content accessible on those 2 sites as well as start producing new material now that I have help again.

Well, some of you may have noticed that my page was down for about a week. Long story short, the company that hosts this site changed their name without sending out a notice. When the sent the renewal notice out, I thought it was spam because it had a different company name on it than I signed up with. So I put it in my spam folder not realizing it was actually renal time for this site and that was a real email so when the deadline passed, the site got suspended. I renewed and now that site is back up. However there are issues.
Issue one is that I had to go with a decrease in server space because I let the renewal lapse. The server space I currently have is less than the amount of room space needed for the current videos, so I had to delete a few to bring it under the limit to get the site mostly back up.
Issue 2 is that I cannot post a new topic here on the forums, no idea why. I can post comments on an old topic, but I cannot post a new topic.

So here is what I am thinking. Podia allows monthly subscriptions just like this site, and also podia allows people to purchase only 1 or 2 videos as a time, which ever they prefer.
On www.zooville.org, I can create a closed group, and just give access to people as they pay for a subscription via paypal or bitcoin.

If in the future I can find someone to redo this site from scratch and have a site with no bugs, and only upload newer videos that take up less space, I might see about getting a stand alone site going again, but currently I do not have the money to pay someone that is an experienced web site builder to build this site from scratch.

I welcome any thoughts on the subject.

Thanks everyone.

Goldstud.

Blehp

Post by Blehp » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:28 pm

That makes sense, I was wondering why some things were missing. I would certainly be interested in seeing stuff on podia or zooville. There are some videos I remember seeing from you some time ago(I subscribed, unsubscribed, then subscribed again recently) with shots from underneath a stallion that I can't currently find that I'm interested in, wherever they end up.

Dingoz

Post by Dingoz » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:36 pm

That is interesting news! I thought from your previous comments that you just gave up on it and thats why the site finally went down.
If you have the ability and motivation to keep going I am sure many would like that.

Personally I dont like the "microtransaction" option of paying for each video. I vastly prefer a monthly sub. I can see the advantages of paying for each video though since you dont pay for something you dont get, if you dont post any new content for some time.
But I just dont want alot of these transactions to show on my credit card, dont think im alone in thinking that.

Also would be awesome if you are clear on when and what is the new content once you start posting it. So it doesnt turn out people are subbed for old content: ) If money wasnt a problem I wouldnt have any problem with that but myself, like many others, have animals themselves and I just cant afford paying for something just for the sake of it. Hope that didnt come off in a bad way!

Anyway, awesome hearing from you again: )

Rignoroth

Post by Rignoroth » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42 am

Oh man, what a shame. I had been thinking about signing up for your content the past month or two, afraid that the site might go down. I just joined up today and some of the videos 404'd because of having to delete them. Would you be posting the videos on zooville? I know that site has a size limit on videos, so the nice quality of your videos might have to be compressed.

Is there any way for us to get any of the deleted videos in full quality as of right now?

harvclub

Post by harvclub » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:59 am

I look forward to it!

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:10 pm

The forum will no longer allow me to hit the quote button so I am just gong to give names and copy past who and what I am quoting.
Dingoz- "I thought from your previous comments that you just gave up on it and thats why the site finally went down."

>>>>I had actually. I had pretty much given up on the site because I could not get any help here. I was trying for zoo help, I was trying for interns, I was trying for working students, anyone I could get to come here. I finally found an intern that wanted to work and learn repro. She is not zoo but seems to love the horses none the less and is helping out. I still need another couple helpers, but at least now I have one day helper and one helping feed in the evenings.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dingoz- "Personally I dont like the "microtransaction" option of paying for each video."

>>>>Podia allows either. You can sign up for a monthly subscription, or you can buy 1 video pack at a time.
The Videos I post on ZooVille will be a subscription base payed for via bitcoin or paypal.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dingoz- "Also would be awesome if you are clear on when and what is the new content once you start posting it."

>>>>Once I start making new material I will make posts about it. All the material up to that time will be old but every day I have people signing up that have never seen my videos before so I am going to upload all the old stuff first for the people that do not yet have that.

I wish I was not so short on money all the time. If I did not need to make something for the time I spend recording videos and editing them I would still post vids just for the hell of it, but sadly I am paying to feed the horses penny to penny. I would actually like to sell some of them and get my feed bill down, but sadly with the way the horse market is currently, no one is buying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rignoroth- "Would you be posting the videos on zooville? I know that site has a size limit on videos, so the nice quality of your videos might have to be compressed."

>>>>I don't think zooville has video size limits in the groups section. I will have to ask and find out if that is the case. Either way I will be posting them on Podia as well. Please send me an email with your username as a reminder and I will keep your info and give you access to the videos on Podia once they are uploaded.

info@goldstudservices.com

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Blehp- "with shots from underneath a stallion that I can't currently find that I'm interested in, wherever they end up."

>>>>Unfortunately the videos I think you are referring to are not mine. A camera underneath a very well behaved sorrel stallion that stands almost perfectly still other than thrusting and the person is using the crump method on him?
If so, I have spoken at length with the guy that made the videos, but sadly I cannot remember his user name.
I wish I had a stallion that was that would stand that still and just thrust, and especially that responsive to the crump method while standing on the ground! Sadly all of mine move around too much while standing on all 4 feet, and NONE of my stallions respond well to the crump method when standing on the ground.

If however you are speaking of the videos from underneath where I am collecting them while they are mounted on a phantom, I will have to look for those. The may have been some that I lost when my computer decided to dump a bunch of my videos in that folder and I had not backed them up yet.

I will try to find them and if I can they will be uploaded to zooville and Podia.

Thanks and remind me often about those vids.

GS