New Video posted 7-13-18

Post Reply
User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts:550
Joined:Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:
New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by goldstud » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

New av ejaculation posted 7-13-18 in the section Av ground/open end

http://goldstudservices.com/av-ground-open-end/

Dingoz
Posts:98
Joined:Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 pm
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by Dingoz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 am

Thanks for great video and its nice to see you posting more often again :) His semen volume has definitely been alot larger these two AV videos compared to the crump ones. You say its because of situation and build up but maybe it could also be the season?

harvclub
Posts:130
Joined:Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 am
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by harvclub » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Great angle, this was the one before he got your camera I assume.

Aaron2193
Posts:86
Joined:Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by Aaron2193 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 am

So what is the average water temperature in the av? And how much pressure is ideal or does it vary between stallion?

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts:550
Joined:Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by goldstud » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 am

Aaron2193 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 am
So what is the average water temperature in the av? And how much pressure is ideal or does it vary between stallion?
I prefer to have the water temperature a few degrees above body temp of the horse during summer because this helps decrease chances of heat shock to the sperm if they spend too much time in the liner. In winter I prefer it to be quite a bit above body temp so that the temp of the av will help keep the collection bottle warm. However this is rarely possible because most stallions seem to prefer the av temp be much higher than their body temp.

The typical protocol is to fill the ave with water that is ~55C (125 F) and let it cool to around 45-50C (120 F). However as you asked earlier, each stallion is going to be different. However they are more likely to have varied preferences in pressure than temperature.

Pressure is hard to really describe since we don't really have any kind of psi gauge you can use to describe pressure. There are some people that use a scale, and weigh the filled av and change the water amount which changes the weight until they find a weight that the stallion seems to like. However each AV is just a little different so if you change av's for any reason, you may have to have a different weight to have the same pressure.

I personally do not do the weight thing. I have been doing this long enough that I can put my arm in the av and fell the pressure on my arm. The thicker the diameter the penis is on the stallion I am collecting, the less pressure I have the av at, and of course a stallion with a thinner penis, I will make an av with more pressure. Doing it this way I can get the right pressure for a stallion, even a stallion I have never collected before, 19 out of 20 times on the first try.

You do often run into the person that does not try to tailor the av preferences to each stallion under the excuse that "well each mare is different and they ejaculate in the mare just fine". My response to that.

#1 stallions do not always ejaculate in the mare just fine. There are many instances where a stallion will mount, penetrate the mare, make a bunch of "SEARCHING" thrusts, then dismount several time before finally ejaculation. Sometimes a stallion may not find the stimulation he desire at all when breeding the mare and you finally end up just giving up.

#2, we are providing an artificial stimuli to the stallion's penis. Often times, because this is not a natural stimuli for the stallion, we have to provide MORE stimulation than what you might expect from a mare in order to give him what he needs.

#3, the pressures and consistencies inside the mare's vagina are very different than that of any artificial vagina out there. Inside the mare, her own guts push on the walls of the vagina and in turn press on the stallion's penis in a way that no artificial vagina can match. This pressure provides the stallion with a firm and consistent yet gentle pressure that an artificial vagina cannot provide, so he is going to get for mare and likely much better stimulation from the mare's vagina than he ever will from an artificial vagina.

I hope this answers your questions.


Goldstud

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts:550
Joined:Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by goldstud » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am

Dingoz wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 am
Thanks for great video and its nice to see you posting more often again :) His semen volume has definitely been alot larger these two AV videos compared to the crump ones. You say its because of situation and build up but maybe it could also be the season?
If I did not know this stallion as well as I do I would say this is a possibility. However since I have been collecting this guy regularly for about 13 years I have figure out very well what makes him tick.

Usually when I collect him via the crump method, I take him into the barn wash him real quick then let him jump on the phantom and I collect him.
These couple of times I have collected him in the stocks, I have taken him out to the mares and spent a lot of time letting him tease the mare, then I bring him in to the stocks, where I lit him sniff a vile of estrus mare urine and then I let him stand there for a while during which time I am preparing everything to collect him so he has far more time standing there getting more and more excited. The longer and more excited a stallion is, the more ejaculatory fluids he will produce.

Now, after stating all of that above, I will say that with some stallion's season can play a HUGE role.
It is common for a stallion's testicles to increase in size during the longer days, as well as an increase in libido which will usually in term increase fluid volume.
As well many stallions will have an increase in sperm out put as well as quality of sperm during the longer days of summer.

Arte generally speaking, is not one that is highly effect by season though.

Hope this answers your question.

Goldstud.

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts:550
Joined:Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by goldstud » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 am

harvclub wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:19 pm
Great angle, this was the one before he got your camera I assume.
Correct.

Aaron2193
Posts:86
Joined:Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by Aaron2193 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:58 am

Would you be able to make a video using arte to comparing different temperatures and pressures?
Maybe a side by side comparison?

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts:550
Joined:Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by goldstud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Aaron2193 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:58 am
Would you be able to make a video using arte to comparing different temperatures and pressures?
Maybe a side by side comparison?
Unfortunately no. There are a few reason.
It would take a LOT of time to do that. Changing temp and pressure would mean making lots of trips back and forth between the house and collection area.
As well it would be necessary to have more help than I currently do.
As well it would be hard to quantify to actually mean anything.

The most important reason is this however. It has taken me a lot of work with each of the stallions to train them to dependably ejaculate with a minimum of time and failed attempts. When you make a lot of attempts with an av that is not at a temp or pressure that the stallion likes, it can often lead to bad habits of not ejaculating even if you are using the temp and pressure they like.

If my boys were ONLY used to make these videos I would not mind so much, however since I ship semen on them to client mares, I need them to be dependable to collect from and experimenting with them can lead to UN-predictability for collection.

If however I end up getting a stallion in here that is an issue and I have to experiment to find what he likes, I would love to do a video of trials like that.

Aaron2193
Posts:86
Joined:Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Video posted 7-13-18

Post by Aaron2193 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 am

goldstud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:20 pm
Aaron2193 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:58 am
Would you be able to make a video using arte to comparing different temperatures and pressures?
Maybe a side by side comparison?
Didn't think about that, Thanks for the explanation.
Unfortunately no. There are a few reason.
It would take a LOT of time to do that. Changing temp and pressure would mean making lots of trips back and forth between the house and collection area.
As well it would be necessary to have more help than I currently do.
As well it would be hard to quantify to actually mean anything.

The most important reason is this however. It has taken me a lot of work with each of the stallions to train them to dependably ejaculate with a minimum of time and failed attempts. When you make a lot of attempts with an av that is not at a temp or pressure that the stallion likes, it can often lead to bad habits of not ejaculating even if you are using the temp and pressure they like.

If my boys were ONLY used to make these videos I would not mind so much, however since I ship semen on them to client mares, I need them to be dependable to collect from and experimenting with them can lead to UN-predictability for collection.

If however I end up getting a stallion in here that is an issue and I have to experiment to find what he likes, I would love to do a video of trials like that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests