new videos coming Saturday when I get satellite internet installed

goldstud
Site Admin

new videos coming Saturday when I get satellite internet installed

Post by goldstud » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:33 am

Okay, I give. I have tried to steer away from getting satellite internet but I am left with that as my only option. I have given up on at&t fixing their service out here and they are the only service provider aside from satellite.
I was going to my parents house to upload videos, but currently I cannot leave here for any length of time. I have mares to watch for foaling and I have an orphan foal that I have to feed every 2 hours.
Getting hughes net installed saturday evening and I will start uploading that night.

Sorry for the wait everyone. Call at@t and tell them that in your opinion they suck.

harvclub

Re: new videos coming Saturday when I get satellite internet installed

Post by harvclub » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 pm

I think we can all agree that AT&T is horrible. I've never had a good experience with them, even for land line phones.
I've used satellite internet, you'll see a massive difference. Might even be able to upload a few videos at once!

goldstud
Site Admin

Post by goldstud » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:28 pm

harvclub wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 pm
I think we can all agree that AT&T is horrible. I've never had a good experience with them, even for land line phones.
I've used satellite internet, you'll see a massive difference. Might even be able to upload a few videos at once!
Out here in the sticks it really sucks. The service that my parents have seems pretty consistent, but here it disconnects about once per hour and is really slow most of the time even when connected.

I went with hughesnet. 3 MB upload speeds and 25 mb downloads.

Dingoz

Post by Dingoz » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:56 pm

3/25? The US seems so horrible for internet, the lowest speed you can have where I live is 150 :P But it sounds awesome if you can get your connection fixed!