Free videos

Post Reply
jrhodes

Free videos

Post by jrhodes » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 pm

Could you consider making some videos available for free?

Meowmixkitty93
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: Free videos

Post by Meowmixkitty93 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:11 am

There’s a free content section on his website

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Free videos

Post by goldstud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Meowmixkitty93 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:11 am
There’s a free content section on his website
Yes, but unfortunately I have not had the time or bandwidth to add to it.
I will try to as the opportunity presents itself though.

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Free videos

Post by goldstud » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:58 am

I decided to advertise on Zooville.org since most of my fans are zoo. I have posted many of my older videos there as a free section. It is far easier for me to post them on zooville than to mess with wordpress on my site to post them here.


https://www.zooville.org/media/categori ... -group.15/

Kam
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:28 am
Contact:

Re: Free videos

Post by Kam » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:20 am

goldstud wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:58 am
I decided to advertise on Zooville.org since most of my fans are zoo. I have posted many of my older videos there as a free section. It is far easier for me to post them on zooville than to mess with wordpress on my site to post them here.


https://www.zooville.org/media/categori ... -group.15/
Do you still plan on uploading your paid content on here?

User avatar
goldstud
Site Admin
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 am
Contact:

Re: Free videos

Post by goldstud » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:35 am

Kam wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:20 am
goldstud wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:58 am
I decided to advertise on Zooville.org since most of my fans are zoo. I have posted many of my older videos there as a free section. It is far easier for me to post them on zooville than to mess with wordpress on my site to post them here.


https://www.zooville.org/media/categori ... -group.15/
Do you still plan on uploading your paid content on here?
Yes. New stuff will still be uploaded here!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests